Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mid-October Currently!

Hey Bloggies!

What a hectic first month of school it has been! I must admit I forgot I even had a blog for a little while. Nonetheless, I have set a goal to post AT LEAST twice a month for now. This way I let you all in to the happenings in my fabulously crazy 4th grade class AND I don;t over-commit myself, as I am usually prone to doing!

My post today is nothing short of fabulous. I get to link up with my "blog friend" Farly over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her October Currently!

So here it is!



That's all for now bloggies! I must get back to Lesson Planning for the week...I know! I know! I waited until the last minute this week...I'm trying to get better at this!  :)

-Miss Milton

1 comment:

  1. The blog world misses you, so I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Visit my blog for details.

    Kristin
    Teachntex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete