Sunday, September 23, 2012

2012-2013 Classroom reveal...FINALLY!! (Better late than never right!)

Hey Blog Buddies!!

I know its been a really long time since I last posted but like most of my teaching friends, school has started and so has the mayhem. We have just finished our official third whole week of school and I still don't quite feel like I have found my footing this year.  Nonetheless, I told my awesome and faithful 21 followers that I would upload pics of my classroom and so here they are.

Disclaimer: These pics were taken on the first Friday afternoon of school right after my lovely 32 4th graders left for the weekend. Please excuse the things that are out of order or my piles of "just in case" things I have already accumulated!

This is the sign that appears on my door as students enter the room...Thanks Pinterest for the inspiration!

Here are my cups "buckets" used for the Bucket Fillers activity

This wall includes my Class Jobs, Star Student of the Week, Character Counts poster, some tools we use in our classroom and our class Brownie Points!
 
Here are the class occupations up close and personal!!! I found the frame from Teaching in Flip Flops' blog and I added all of the class job information to them

This is my first mini-library/reading corner...I'm so proud of the way it came out. It looks quite comfy don't you think?!?! It totally matches my room theme.

Reading/English Language Arts wall

Our behavior tracking system...I did away with the color cards and now my students just move their magnet numbers instead.

The beginning of my math wall...humble beginnings I must say... I'll be adding student work and Anchor charts as the semester progresses.

                                Social studies wall and "N.F.L." Never Finished learning Charts

Our Writing Focus Wall (Looks kind of busy already...I'll be taking some of these posters down AFTER Back to School Night!

The classroom view from the entrance. Gotta love our "hand me down" mismatched student desks! (The desks took some getting used to but I'm thankful for them)

                                                         A view from the Library cove!
 

2 comments:

  1. A whole year later....but I love this! Great work. You're in for the home stretch now...don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Where did you get all the posters like the Faces and Voices ones? I have been looking for them everywhere.

    ReplyDelete